Date:      Wed, 5 Feb 2003 07:20:29 -0600
From:      "Robert Covell" <rcovell@rolet.com>
To:        "Muhannad Asfour" <muhannad07@cogeco.ca>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Server locking hard -- A LOT!!!

I have seen things like this that are not software related at all but due to
a faulty power supply.  Did you replace that when you went out and bought
new hardware?  You might want to try and take off your CD-ROM and or the
secondary HD.  This will cut back on your power usage and might be a good
test.  If it still does it, get a new power supply that has enough juice.

Sincerely,

Robert T. Covell
President / Owner
Rolet Internet Services, LLC