Date:      Wed, 10 Oct 2001 00:07:58 +1300
From:      Tom Peck <tom@masaclaw.co.nz>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   NFS sharing an NFS Mount

Hi

Is it possible to nfs share a mount that has been mounted using nfs?

Here's my setup..

I have one system which holds files, which is shared using nfs.  I have
another system which mounts this nfs share from the other system.  This share
then needs to be shared from the second system to all other available
systems..

I have tried without success to let this happen.  How can this nfs mount be
added to the /etc/fstab file?  I assume it has to be before the /etc/exports
file has been read..

Thanks for any help.. i'm new to this game..

Tom