Date:      Wed, 22 Jul 1998 18:05:46 -0400
From:      Randy Fischer <fischer@nwe.ufl.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   DK440LX Intel Motherboard support?

Networthy,

would any of you know if the DK440LX motherboard is supported?
It uses the Adaptec AIC-7895 dual-channel SCSI onboard, as well
as the EtherExpress PRO/100WfM TX PCI LAN controller, also onboard.
Had some difficulties with 2.2.6, anyone used one of these beasts
succesfully (oh, yes, does dual Pentiums as well, though I'm waiting
for the prices to drop when I'll buy number 2).

						Randy Fischer