Date:      Sun, 7 Mar 1999 13:55:54 +0000
From:      Jim <jameso@elwood.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Clinical Software

Quick question, I work at a Nursing home and have been working with
FreeBSD to replace out our NT servers. A thought entered my mind today,
all the users ever use is Excel, Word, Powerpoint, web, e-mail and the
clincal/financal package for nursing homes. We are looking to replace our
current package now, and I was wondering if there is any that will work on
Unix.

If we were able to find one, it would not be too hard of a step to move
off of Windows alltoghter. The clincal software is all thats really
holding us back.

If anyone has any ideas, I am all ears.

Thanks.
Jim