Date:      Fri, 11 Oct 2013 12:01:14 +0800
From:      w <tx2023@gmail.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Correlation values for Atheros adaptive noise immunity
References:  <CAC6a1DhqKPyJ5WvsP%2BtV_b5EcUGTwRHCnei=JA2-oSZCJFhAbw@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ-Vmo=TFrQOWGE-J7JK6-aciZcxoA1wgTFMHLLKXYK0ZgQGQw@mail.gmail.com> <CAC6a1DiBQY-Yg92%2B%2BssLthwZOoM7mZ4Y3xs%2BHj2uqcoSbV2h4g@mail.gmail.com> <CAC6a1DggX8KdfHnsWt-CvAq3ivMVTC99=64Whpj8ff%2BfPmnZPg@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ-Vmokwo=zELOCeSb8dL3v5=s%2BcetMzbD_wewBJ_TLEcCm28A@mail.gmail.com> <CAC6a1DiNuB5b14Qf4wtb6L1hS965A9bqqpbkxjX5pEk4d4QVUQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ-VmokPXbNadoDUMwoFK8_NVLy6stOB65UfH1Ht8AT7S4nXFg@mail.gmail.com>

With open source, we should be able to change it from "wrong" to "right" :)

I just spotted a little more bugs to be corrected:
\freebsd\sys\dev\ath\ath_hal\ar5416\ar5416_ani.c
Search "+1 <" (3 hits in 1 file)
    Line 382:     if (aniState->noiseImmunityLevel+1 <
params->maxNoiseImmunityLevel) {
    Line 388:     if (aniState->spurImmunityLevel+1 <
params->maxSpurImmunityLevel) {
    Line 480:         aniState->noiseImmunityLevel+1 <
params->maxNoiseImmunityLevel)) {
I think there shouldn=92t be a +1 before the the < sign because the
variables are integers.

Thanks again for your help.

~ w ~