Date:      Wed, 2 Oct 2002 08:19:09 +0000
From:      "Weston M. Price" <wmprice@direcway.com>
To:        irvine@sanbi.ac.za, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: KDE, sound, artsd and xmms

Yeah, an extremely frustrating problem to say the least. I have used both=
=20
methods (ie the plugin and artsdsp) and have found that that artsdsp is t=
he=20
most stable and effective way to get the two apps to work together on a=20
consistet basis. The plugin causes xmms at the drop of a dime. Until the=20
plugin gets fixed go with artsdsp.=20

Regards,

Weston