Date:      Sun, 13 Jul 1997 20:19:35 -0500 (CDT)
From:      z_keithd@TITAN.SFASU.EDU
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Booting problems and mounting root

Ok...figuring that the only way I get get to dual-boot between windows 95
and FreeBSD was to have the HD with win95 as the first of the two.  So..I
swapped them, making wd0 now win95 and wd2 now FreeBSD.

Everythings cool and it boots, EXCEPT for the fact that now it can't find
the root filesystem to mount.  Here's my partition scheme on the now wd2

/      wd2s1a
swap   wd2s1b
/usr   wd2s1e   (i think)
/var   wd2s1f   (i think)

Anyways, if someone knows what to pass at the Boot: prompt I'd be
grateful!  I've had no luck.  THanks