Date:      Mon, 17 Jan 2005 00:11:35 -0500
From:      "Will Saxon" <WillS@housing.ufl.edu>
To:        "jmc" <jcagle@gmail.com>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Machine(s) not able to reboot

They are. I believe the panic could be related to the problem
announced today also, as the panicked machine occasionally sees
bursts of high load caused by multiple hungry processes.

The other email response to this issue, about this happening=20
when using loaded modules, fixed the problem for me. I compiled
new kernels with linux emulation, etc. in kernel and the=20
problem stopped. What a relief. I have verified that at least=20
on one machine the hangup problem will continue even when only=20
usb and acpi are loaded via module. This will happen by default=20
on the Proliant servers since by default usbd is loaded at boot.=20

-Will