Date:      Wed, 1 Dec 1999 16:48:22 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Paul T. Root" <proot@iaces.com>
To:        parrothd@midwest.net (Jonathan E. Lyons)
Cc:        proot@iaces.com (Paul T. Root), questions@FreeBSD.ORG (Questions FreeBSD)
Subject:   Re: timeout on telnetd

In a previous message, Jonathan E. Lyons said:

No, actually, it's a school district that has a
login to a DEC Alpha running OpenVMS. The terminals
sit in Libraries and when the timeout from FW-1 hits,
the session is lost and the terminal has to be rebooted
and that is a pain.

--
In a museum in Havana, there are two skulls of Christopher Columbus,
"one when he was a boy and one when he was a man."  --Mark Twain