Date:      Sun, 10 Feb 2013 22:17:07 -0800
From:      Tim Kientzle <tim@kientzle.com>
To:        Brett Wynkoop <wynkoop@wynn.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New BeagleBone errors

On Feb 10, 2013, at 8:17 PM, Brett Wynkoop wrote:

> Greeting-
>
> I am in the process of transferring man pages from the Bone to the Pi
> and I got this on the bone console:
>
> a ./man1/ls.1.gzcpsw0: watchdog timeout
> interrupt storm detected on "intr42:"; throttling interrupt source
>
> I am transferring by shoving a tar down nc....so
>
> tar cpvf - . | nc Pi 8080

Can you tell me the SVN revision of your
BeagleBone kernel?

Also, the output of "sysctl dev.cpsw"
might hold useful clues whenever this
happens.

Interrupt 42 is the RX interrupt for the
CPSW ethernet; it sounds like the driver
is no longer correctly acknowledging RX
interrupts after the watchdog reset.

Tim