Date:      Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:16:25 +0200
From:      "Heinz Knocke" <knockefreebsd@o2.pl>
To:        <net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Modern TCP stats

Hi!

Thanks in advance for all the support for me you priveded. Now I'm looking
for some modern statistics on whats is going now in the global Internet
(some main backbones), specially TCP. Special subjects of interests are:
- how many packets are being sent per ...
- how many of them contain interactive data (short TCP segments) and bulk
(long)
- maybe some stats divided into transmissions with higher level protocols -
how much data sent is for HTTP, SMTP, FTP etc
- ??? :)

Thanks!

hk