Date:      Wed, 11 Feb 1998 13:57:59 -0600
From:      Julio Cesar Marquez Medina <9460651c@aix.ver.ucc.mx>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Need Help

We are using FreeBSD, and we are trying to install ebbs on it, but
freeBSD uses 30 bit encription and ebbs program uses 8 o 13 and every
went right until we tried to enter to the bbs and we couldn't 'cos the
password was not ok.

Could you help us???

--
                        Torches blazed and sacred chants were praised
                        as they start to cry hands held to the sky