Date:      Mon, 18 Jun 2001 11:22:48 -0400
From:      "Crespo, Ramon" <IMCEAEX-_O=STIS_OU=STIS_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=RCRESPO@STIS.com>
To:        "'freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   X11 Settings for the MiataGL

Hello All,

I have successfully installed 4.3-RELEASE on my MiataGL and I was wondering
if X11 works on it. I don't know if its reading the video card correctly or
what because I try to use 'SuperProbe' and it core dumps. Is there any Alpha
specific X11 out there? If so please point me to it. Also does anyone have
any other resources besides the list (which is great) .. WebPages or
something? Right now its displaying @ 320x400 which is a little ridiculous
on a 19" monitor.

Thanks in advance,
Ramon Crespo