Date:      Mon, 12 Apr 1999 16:18:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
To:        Frederico Pereira da Costa <fpc@dhi.dk>
Cc:        Stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems in detecting RAM...

Read the FAQ.  You need to use MAXMEM in your kernel.

Good Luck!

Patrick Seal                        |"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make
<patseal@hyperhost.net>             |   really crappy operating systems."
Hyperhost - http://www.hyperhost.net| -Linus Torvalds
hosting and Design

http://www.freebsd.org - http://www.linux.org