Date:      Wed, 23 Jun 1999 13:26:01 -0500
From:      "Alejandro Ramírez" <ales@megared.net.mx>
To:        "Doug White" <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Problem with NAT!!!

Hi Doug,

    This is the output that I get when I make the .cf file with the
FEATURE(nodns) enabled, here it says that this option it´s no longer
available, that I should use the /etc/service.switch file, but I dont have
this file, and the only file I have is the /etc/services file, the faq in
sendmail.org site also said that i have to disable the dns lookups in this
file, but Im a little confused here, How do I do it??? , and another
question, disabling dns lookups in the server, will this going to be a
security hole in my server???, and this server its still going to be an
"internet mail server"???

Output from:
#make generic-bsd4.4.cf
FEATURE(nodns) is no-op.
Use ServiceSwitchFile (/etc/service.switch) if your OS does not provide its
own instead.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Ales