Date:      Mon, 26 Jan 2004 09:05:43 -0000
From:      "Bob Pickles" <BPICKLES@btconnect.com>
To:        <freebsd-arch@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Device Driver Problem, Embedded Development

Hi all

Been working with FreeBSD for a few weeks and found out that some of the
kernel documentation is not available within 5.1. I have installed =
everything!

I have been trying to find the following functions:

    pci_mem_find()        Need explanation of parameters. Managed to =
work out the=20
                                  other pci_ functions...

    bus_space_map()    Need explanation of parameters to allow device =
memory map.

This is all that I need to get the driver working with the user app.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Best Regards

Bob Pickles