Date:      Wed, 7 Jun 2000 11:51:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Joey Garcia <bsd_usr@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org, net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Any good books on IP?

Hey all!

I have gain a certain interest in becoming an IP guru.
 I figured it's about time that I stop just plugging
the numbers in and actually take an understanding of
what the numbers mean.

I was wondering if anyone can direct me to some good
books related to IP addressing, subnetting, and
routing, and anything else related to IP.

I realize that there's alot of binary math involved
(math == my worst subject) so something that has alot
of examples, problems to work out, and stuff like that
would be helpfull.

I'd like to get a full understanding of IPv4 down so I
can start working at understanding IPv6. :)

TIA,

Joey