Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 1999 20:12:55 +0100
From:      paul@originative.co.uk
To:        jkh@zippy.cdrom.com, pckizer@nostrum.com
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Charles Henrich a Star?

I take your point but actually, a press release is something we write and
"release to the press", whether they print it or not is another matter :-)

In this case it would be useful if someone could write something about the
fact that matrix had special effects done with FreeBSD so that anyone with
access to the press has the article to draw on.

I'd be more than happy to get an article out to the press in the UK but I'm
not in a position to write anything on this one since the film's not
released over here and I'd never heard of it until it came up on this list.

I will do a publicity push around this film when it gets to the UK if
someone in the US can co-operate with me to write the release, I just don't
have the info to do it at the moment.

Paul.