Date:      Thu, 12 Nov 1998 07:18:30 +0000
From:      Dom Mitchell <dom@myrddin.demon.co.uk>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Cc:        mike@smith.net.au (Mike Smith), abial@nask.pl, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BootForth (was Re: New boot loader and alternate kernels)

[Sorry for popping in late - been on hols]

Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com> writes:
> I will admit to having a cartridge for my C64, and having
> fought with the Sun Console (and lost) a long time ago...

Please note that there is extensive documentation on the Sun Open Boot
Prom over on <URL:http://docs.sun.com/>.  Have a look for the OBP
Reference Manual.  Some of it may well prove interesting.

There has also been a couple of articles about it in Sunworld.  You
may also wish to search there.
--
``Bernstein versus Venema Celebrity Deathmatch: I see a great need.'' -- MR