Date:      Thu, 28 Sep 2000 10:00:29 +1000
From:      Chris Aitken <chris@ideal.net.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD 4 on an Acer Craptop

Hi all,

Im just wondering if anyone has had any success getting Network activity
working on the following setup........

Acer Travelmate 511T - (333 Celeron)
Xircom Realport 10/100 Network card (RE-100)

The problem I am having, is that I cannot get the OS to detect the card bus
(I think). When I run 'pccardc dumpcis' it reports back 0 slots found.

Has anyone else come across this, and possibly a solution. The sooner this
virus (Windows) is taken from this computer the better :)

Cheers

Chris