Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 2000 14:52:44 -0500
From:      Jon Hamilton <hamilton@pobox.com>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Garrett Rooney <rooneg@electricjellyfish.net>, Sean Michael Whipkey <highway@cstone.net>, Eric Hedstrom <erich@peregrine.com>, Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>, Nick Slager <nicks@albury.net.au>, Jason George <jbg@resourcechain.com>, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A quick conspectus FAQ

In message <20000914170625.G440@canyon.nothing-going-on.org>, Nik Clayton wrote
:

} Everyone that's volunteered to do one for -mobile is on this to: line of
} this message, and some of you have volunteered for other lists as well.
} Please talk amongst yourselves to determine who wants to do which list, and
} how you want to collaborate if more than one of you wants to do the same
} list -- I'd actually encourage that, so that when someone wants to go on
} holiday the conspectus doesn't dry up.

Garrett has already said that he'd like to do -smp and -security.  I'll
volunteer to do -hackers, unless someone else has strong feelings about
it.  If there aren't enough volunteers for other lists, I might be able to
take on one of the following as well:

-mobile
-multimedia
-config
-emulation

or I could share duties on -questions or -current.

--
   Jon Hamilton
   hamilton@pobox.com