Date:      Thu, 26 Mar 1998 11:57:59 -0800
From:      Norma Herrera <heespi@cicese.mx>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   routing problem

Hi !

    I have a problem with my freebsd router. Can freebsd router listen
two diferent broadcast packets  ? . My freebsd router listens and send
broadcast
packets as 158.97.1.63, but others computers send broadcast packets
as 158.97.1.0. The network mask is 255.255.255.192.
    For this reason my router don't have all de routes. And my other
question
is: How can I change the broadcast packet that the router receive ?.

Thank you for your help
Norma H.