Date:      Sat, 28 Oct 1995 17:34:33 -0400
From:      Robert Withrow <witr@rwwa.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Come and get it! 2.1.0-951026-SNAP is released!

Two 2.1.0-951026-SNAP atapi install failures:

1) on one system it fails to probe the toshiba cdrom on wdc1.
2) on another system it probes the sony cdrom on wdc1, but
install doesn't know it's there.

In both cases I tried both with and without a disk in
the drive.  I also fiddled using boot -c removing
all things that aren't there, or just plain booting.

Robert Withrow, Tel: +1 617 598 4480, Fax: +1 617 598 4430 Net: witr@rwwa.COM
     R.W. Withrow Associates, 319 Lynnway Suite 201, Lynn MA 01901 USA