Date:      Sun, 02 May 1999 00:13:49 "GMT"
From:      Backb0ne <backb0ne@start.com.au>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:    problems with route and video on board

hi, i am using FreeBSD on a ethernet lan, running nt with ms nt=
 server 4 and ms proxy. I have installed freebsd in my computer=
 plugged to the lan, my ip is 192.168.0.11, the server ip is=
 192.168.0.1, when i connect, i can ping and all to the client in=
 the lan, but i can=B4t use tcpip connect to the internet.
I check out route table, i setted up 192.168.0.1 as the default=
 route (#route add default 192.168.0.1), and it doesn=B4t work.
I don=B4t know what=B4s wrong i would like you give me a  hand.

My other problem is that i have a video on board on my pentium=
 MMX-233, when i try to configure XF86Setup, it ask me for a=
 card, i have tried alots of card but noone  work, now i am using=
 the "Unsopport generic VGA" but it only give me 256 colors...I=
 would like to use a higer resolutions but when i reconfigure=
 svag server it dones=B4t load....can you help me ??

A big hug FreeBSD staff and congratulations for your excellent=
 OS.