Date:      Tue, 07 Mar 2006 19:33:53 +0900
From:      Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
Cc:        freebsd-standards@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/93705: [patch] ENODATA and EGREGIOUS (for glibc compat)

Hi,

>>>>> On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:20:08 GMT
>>>>> Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net> said:

roam>  Second, ISTR that ENOATTR and ENODATA actually came into FreeBSD as part
roam>  of the KAME project integration a long time ago, and then - not so long
roam>  ago - ENODATA was *removed* since it was declared obsolete by the
roam>  upstream KAME project.  At least, that's the impression I got when it
roam>  had to be removed or ifdef'd out of a couple of my ports :)

Do you mean EAI_NODATA?  KAME doesn't related to ENODATA nor ENOATTR.

Sincerely,

ume@mahoroba.org  ume@{,jp.}FreeBSD.org
http://www.imasy.org/~ume/