Date:      Mon, 3 Dec 2007 21:31:55 +0800
From:      "Balgansuren Batsukh" <balgaa@micom.mn>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD-6.2, 7.0-BETA1 on X60

Hello All,

I tried to install FreeBSD on X60 using PXE boot, but unsuccessfully finish
my attempt.

When it start PXE boot it get IP address from DHCP, download PXE boot file
from TFTP server,
then trying to load kernel image from TFTP server.

After 10-20 minutes it give me error message "can't load kernel", I tried
many times load boot/kernel/kernel, but same result.

I guess PXE boot read much longer time to load kernel file and suddenly give
me error message.

I followed instruction on http://www.hack.org/mc/freebsd-x60.html

I made X60---->LAN switch---->TFTP/DHCP/NFS server and even tried
X60---cross-over cable---->TFTP/DHCP/NFS server.