Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 2000 12:27:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        BWS - Offwhite <brennan@offwhite.net>
Cc:        Doug Poland <doug@polands.org>, Matt Rudderham <matt@researcher.com>, ListServer FreeBSD Questions <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, cjclark@reflexnet.net
Subject:   RE: kernel bloat

I doubt that could happen... x86 is x86... it is most likely optimization
flags and stuff like that.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|