Date:      Wed, 9 Aug 2017 15:30:05 -0300
From:      Wayne Marsh <wayne@heimdallnetworks.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   devel/aws-sdk-cpp

Hey all, I installed the aws-sdk-cpp port, and I'm trying to use the EC2
API.  But I get a legit error that
/usr/local/include/aws/ec2/model/InstanceHealthStatus.h doesn't exist.  Any
idea why only a partial SDK was installed and what I might do to correct
the issue?  I'm running FreeBSD 11.0 RELEASE.

I have successfully used the CloudWatchLogs client, and I'm actually
extending that code.  I'm a little baffled by the missing include file
which is depended on by another present include file.  I have no idea where
to start looking as Google raises no hints while searching for an answer.