Date:      Tue, 03 Jul 2001 13:11:42 -0400
From:      "Justin Bentley" <justinbent@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Routing Internet

Ok, The box has two NICs in it.  One of them is connecting to the internet
through a cable modem(ed0), the other one(ed1) i want to beable to route
other computers on the network to the internet.  I had found directions on
the freeBSD site about changing something in the kernel config file, but I
have no clue where that is or what i need to do once i get into it.  Right
now I have the computer able to get online and thats it, it wont route
internet at all through the other one.  I tried using: natd -interface ed0
But that didnt work.  Before doing that I did: sysctl -w
net.inet.ip.forwarding=1

Last thing, im trying to route Windows machines to the internet.  If there
any special software I need to do that, if so what is it.  If not, what do i
need to do to get this to work?

-Justin Bentley