Date:      Sat, 20 Nov 1999 11:28:09 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
Subject:   Re: strange panic on Alpha, SCSI disk *type* related

The Qlogic copyright issues have been resolved and the f/w is about ready
to go back into the tree, but I tend to agree with Drew here that you
should upgrade your SRM. When the f/w does go back into the tree, it's
probable that it *won't* be enabled to be compiled in by default (because
the driver supports multiple cards with multiple f/w sets, the f/w was
beggining to add 100KB to the driver.... completely outta hand...).

-matt