Date:      Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:08:16 +0100
From:      Hilmi Hilmiev <hilmi@wizzbit.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CHAP-Password & LDAP Auth?

I have installed RADIUS server with LDAP authentication and mySQL
accounting. But I have problems with user's who use CHAP password In
radius.log, I get message:
rlm_ldap: Attribute "User-Password" is required for authentication.
Cannot use "CHAP-Password"
What is wrong? Have a way for solving this problem? I know that the
problem is cuz LDAP use encrypted password in ldb, but have a way for
config radius ldap module to work with both of the type password. Any idea?

10x in advanced!