Date:      Wed, 21 May 2003 00:58:46 -0400
From:      "E. J. Cerejo" <edinho64@netscape.net>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Amadeus DVD weird problem

Hello,

I have a weird problem when playing a particular DVD in my FBSD system
running 4.8 stable.  This DVD is Amadeus, it won't play with mplayer at
all and with ogle it plays very fast without any sound, but this
particular DVD plays everywhere else, in my TV DVD Player and on any
windows box.  The weird part is I have other DVD movies and they play
very nicely either in mplayer or ogle.  Does anyone know what might be
the problem, is it, possibly, the way this DVD is encrypted?