Date:      Fri, 3 May 2002 14:24:27 +0100 (BST)
From:      Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.5-release, kern.flp, kernel.gz, loader issue?

Quick question: can someone confirm that the loader on the kern.flp
image that comes with 4.5-release can handle a compressed kernel image?

I suspect this is my fault (I've already worked around it) - but just
checking.

jan

PS. Couldn't find anything about this in the archives or the bug tracker
but I suspect most people are using bootable ISO images these days.