Date:      Mon, 5 Jun 1995 22:11:23 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh>
To:        ports
Subject:   Talk about a test of packages! :-)

I've been going through and extracting all the packages into
a chroot tree, in preparation for the "live filesystem" CD that
will comprise the 2-CD 2.0.5 set (don't worry, folks, we still
charge the same price! :).  Whoo.  A lot of packages still depending
on gmake-3.71, when all we have in the tree is 3.73 right now (kinda
causes things to fall over :-( ).  I'll have a full summary of
various bogons and packages that escaped their cages shortly!

					JOrdan