Date:      Sat, 12 Jul 2014 18:37:52 -0400
From:      Paypal  <Paypal@service.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Your Paypal Account Was Limited

                               [spacer50.gif]
                                 [1]PayPal
                               [spacer50.gif]

           [hdr.gif]

           [spacer50.gif] Notice of Policy Updates [spacer50.gif]

                        [spacer1.gif] Dear Customer,
    Some information on your account appears to be missing or incorrect.
     Please update your information promptly so that you can continue to
                                    enjoy
                  all the benefits of your PayPal account.
    If you don't update your information within 37 days, we'll limit what
                    you can do with your PayPal account.

                                  [2]update

   If you need help logging in, go to our Help Center by clicking the Help
      link located in the upper right-hand corner of any PayPal page. .
                                 Sincerely,
                                   PayPal
                                [spacer1.gif]
                                [bottom.gif]

   Please do not reply to this email. We are unable to respond to
   inquiries sent to this address. For immediate answers to your
   questions, visit our Help Center by clicking "Help" at the top of any
   PayPal page.
   Copyright © 2014 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at
   2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.

   [] []