Date:      Sat, 29 Jan 2005 22:44:54 -0800
From:      "Loren M. Lang" <lorenl@alzatex.com>
Subject:   New Port PR not listed

A week ago I used send-pr to send in a new port for a package called
cinelerra I just ported to FreeBSD.  I was looking at the pr summary
page on the FreeBSD site and couldn't find my pr.  Does this mean that
there could of been a problem with my pr getting sent or just that no
one has taken a look at it and officially posted it yet?

--
I sense much NT in you.
NT leads to Bluescreen.

Fingerprint: B3B9 D669 69C9 09EC 1BCD  835A FAF3 7A46 E4A3 280C