Date:      Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:26:26 +1100
From:      Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
To:        frzburn <frzburn@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Laptop lid switch and ACPI

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 17:57:31 -0500
frzburn <frzburn@gmail.com> wrote:
> But I didn't find these info anywhere =(
> Please help me! =)

Kevin's email may have the answer for you.

> acpi is working, it has control on my fan and monitors my CPU temperature.
> I tried devd -dD, and it reacts when I close my lid, but I don't know how to
> use this output...

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-mobile/2006-August/008948.html

and
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-mobile/2006-August/008959.html

They refer specifically to the config for a Thinkpad Z60m - i'm sure you can
extrapolate from there:)
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"So limp of brain that for them to conceive an idea is to risk a haemorrhage.
So limp of body that their purple dresses appear no more a dixative of housing
nerves and sinews than when they hang suspended from their hooks" Mervin Peake,
"Gormenghast", chap. 2, on the Earl's twin sisters

Warned.