Date:      Tue, 20 Jan 2009 07:40:43 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kiril Georgiev <arkadietz@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question :)

Hello! I want to ask you have equivalent commands in FreeBSD and if what th=
ey are. Commands that are talking ip rou, ip roule.Also want to know if Fre=
eBSD is doing better than Linux Kernel
2.6.8 in
the role of Bridge, Router, VPN and quality of some PPOE hub.
Interested if FreeBSD is doing better than Linux. And say how pps /
mbit / gigabyte packages may adopt or failure for a second. The idea is
this to say that I have internet service provider and have a link from
500mb / s if FreeBSD will cope better with this. Example of one of the
things that are referred to ask below.If you can do some tests and
comparisons will be very grateful.This is very important to me and is
of great importance.

Example:
ip rou add 192.168.0.0/24 via 10.0.0.1 table fake
ip rule add from 192.168.0.0/24 table fake
ip rule add from 192.168.0.0/24 table fake pref 12000

These examples say what will appear to IPFW. If you can do something.

---

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen. Som=
etimes there is a moment as you are awakening when you become aware of the =
real world around you, but you are still dreaming. You may think you can fl=
y but you do better not try. People can fly.

                                        Arkadietz cOrp. =A9 2000-2008, Inc.=
=0A=0A=0A