Date:      Mon, 10 Nov 1997 02:23:59 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Ruslan Shevchenko <Ruslan@Shevchenko.kiev.ua>
Cc:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Could FreeBSD be a viable platform for large SQL/SAP/etc enterprise applications?

>   I can't uderstood you.   The question was: is the FreeBSD commerce-usable
> system.
>    I explore my opinion, without flames.
>    Then I receive un-argumentable flame.

No, you made a number of value judgements which were poorly supported
and, as others have already pointed out, there are JDK's which are
every bit as complete as those for Linux and you can, in fact, simply
run the Linux JDK under FreeBSD if that's what you really want (and I
know of several people who do this).  There's also a version of
Netscape for FreeBSD and a number of other commercial utilities
available from the various vendors listed on our vendor page.

Perhaps it's merely your poor command of english at fault (and I
really have great difficulty even understanding half of what you say)
but it didn't look like you were doing anything more than slamming
FreeBSD - I certainly didn't see any intelligent opinions being
expressed in your first posting.

					Jordan