Date:      Fri, 25 Aug 1995 08:14:15 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Odd X behaviour

As Michael C. Newell wrote:

> > This seems to be a generall X problem. This behaviour is reproducable
> > on Sun workstations too.
>
> Hmmmmm...  Hadn't noticed it on my office workstation.  Have to try it.  :-)

They didn't turn NumLock on by default.

It's been a bug in the Xaw code, and the Good News is, it's been fixed
in the X11R6 public fix 12, as included in XFree86 3.1.2.  (The latter
does also turn NumLock off by default.)

I think we've complained enough meanwhile. :-)

--
cheers, J"org

joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/