Date:      Wed, 26 Jan 2000 10:27:02 -0600
From:      gcanongo@sidek.com.mx
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help

Hi my name is Gustavo , i'am from m=E9xico and i have another problem a=
bout de
Freebsd software.

     Let me explain you what's my problem:
I have a server with 2 interfaces and i use this server for DNS and FIR=
EWALL and
i don=B4t want to use it like FIREWALL anymore,  i want disapear the fu=
nctions of
the FIREWALL, i just  want to use this server just like DNS, but i don=B4=
t know
where to disable these functions.......=BF where can i disable these fu=
nctions for
ever ?

The another problem that i have is that i want to disable one of the in=
terfeces
card for ever, but i want to be sure that when i disable it the softwar=
e don=B4t
send me any messages about the card.....=BFwhere can i disable for ever=
?
=