Date:      Mon, 27 Sep 1999 12:31:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Spidey <beaupran@jsp.umontreal.ca>
To:        Mike Pritchard <mpp@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: glob() manpage truncated??

Ok. Neither copy in /usr/src/lib/libc/gen/glob.3 or
/usr/share/man/man3/glob.3.gz is corropted. Which is strange.

And what's stranger is that the output of 'man glob' is no more
truncated!

Anyways. End of story. Thanks!

ants/

--- Big Brother told Mike Pritchard to write, at 05:26 of September 27:

--
Si l'image donne l'illusion de savoir
C'est que l'adage pretend que pour croire,

Lofofora