Date:      Sun, 12 Dec 1999 23:50:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/15442: Patch for ports/games/nethack

The following reply was made to PR ports/15442; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: asami@FreeBSD.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To: David Scheidt <dscheidt@enteract.com>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: 12 Dec 1999 23:47:00 -0800

  * From: David Scheidt <dscheidt@enteract.com>

  *  3.3.0 has a bunch of changes to it.  They have seperated out character class
  *  from race, for instance.  The net effect is that the saved-game files are
  *  not compatible.  So I think there needs to be both a 3.2.3 and 3.3.0
  *  version.  I'll take a look at 3.3.0, and seee if I can get it built.

 Ok.  Please let me know when you have a 3.3.0 port ready, and I'll do
 a repo copy.

 -PW