Date:      Mon, 30 Nov 2015 19:45:04 +0000 (GMT)
From:      jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org
To:        mmel@FreeBSD.org, avos@FreeBSD.org, ngie@FreeBSD.org, rrs@FreeBSD.org,  jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD_HEAD - Build #3595 - Fixed

FreeBSD_HEAD - Build #3595 - Fixed:

Build information: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD/3595/
Full change log: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD/3595/changes
Full build log: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD/3595/console

Change summaries:

291494 by rrs:
Add support for Intel Skylake and Intel Broadwell PMC's. The Broadwell PMC's have been
tested on the Broadwell-Xeon with a hacked up version of pmcstudy -T. I still need
to circle back and add in to pmcstudy all the new tests from the Broadwell Vtune
guide (for the hacked up version I just made it so I could run the -T option). The
Skylake CPU is not yet available (even though Intel is advertising it .. imagine that).
The Skylake PMC's will need to be tested once we can get a sample skylake CPU :-)

Sponsored by: Netflix Inc.

291493 by avos:
wpi: ignore ic_update_promisc() call when device is not running

This change will fix kernel panic with uninitialized (zeroed)
RXON structure.

Tested with Intel 3945BG, IBSS mode.

Approved by:	adrian (mentor)
Differential Revision:	https://reviews.freebsd.org/D4304

291492 by mmel:
ARM: create new memory attribute for writethrough cacheable memory.
- add new TEX class for WT cacheable memory
- export new TEX class to kernel as VM_MEMATTR_WT attribute
- add new aliases VM_MEMATTR_WRITE_COMBINING and
  VM_MEMATTR_WRITE_BACK, it's used in DRM code

Note:
 Only Cortex A8 supports WT caching in HW. On rest of Cortex CPUs,
 WT requests is treated as uncacheable.

Approved by:	kib (mentor)

291491 by ngie:
Fix the build after ifconfig was converted over to lib80211 in r291470

Reported by: jenkins, O. Hartmann <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Pointyhat to: adrian