Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 1999 11:27:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Charles Henrich a Star?

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> See http://www.freebsd.org/~jkh/matrix.html

This won't work, see below.

> That's all I've had in the way of "press material" and, as I've said
> here many times, I suck at writing actual press releases so that's
> all you're going to get. :-)

The company that used FreeBSD should make the press release, not FreeBSD.

It's convincing and powerful to say "We used FreeBSD to do special effects
for 'The Matrix'", directly from the mouths of the people in the credits.

- bill fumerola - billf@chc-chimes.com - BF1560 - computer horizons corp -
- ph:(800) 252-2421 - bfumerol@computerhorizons.com - billf@FreeBSD.org  -