Date:      Tue, 28 Feb 1995 19:16:44 -0800
From:      hasty@netcom.com (Amancio Hasty Jr)
To:        hasty@netcom.com, jkh@freefall.cdrom.com
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org, mmead@goof.com, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Two things: Sound, playmidi

>The problem seems to be that adagio itself disappeared.  All the
>archie requests I've done for it yield stale entries. Productized,
>perhaps?

Nope, I have a copy from a linux ftp archive. What we need is the original
port for FreeBSD. We went thru this before ...

Also, not related to sound I also noticed that the isode port for FreeBSD
also disappear. Do you have an listing of ports that were done for
FreeBSD-1.1.5 ?? I think is time to get some files out of your
backup save set :)

	Amancio