Date:      Tue, 23 Jan 2001 12:25:46 +0100
From:      "Julien Pham" <jpham@mis.mc>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ADSL and PPPoE/PPTP

I have an ADSL modem Alcatel Home touch which is connected to my computer
with an ethernet card (not USB then). My ISP accept both PPPoE and PPTP but
have said that with this modem I can only use PPPoE.
What do you think of it, and if it is true, where can I find info on how to
configure a PPTP connection under FreeBSD ? Because I have seen only for
PPPoE... I have found something to configure a PPTP under linux, but do u
think it will work under FreeBSD ?

Thanks.