Date:      Wed, 17 Nov 1999 21:23:31 -0700 (MST)
From:      David G Andersen <danderse@cs.utah.edu>
To:        trouble@netquick.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: secure filesystem wiping

This thread was discussed in *agonizing* length about 6 months or a year
ago.  You might want to check the archive, at:

  http://www.freebsd.org/search/

Lots of good solutions and advice, and lots of bad, were discussed.  But
it's all there for you to peruse...

work: dga@lcs.mit.edu                          me:  dga@pobox.com
      MIT Laboratory for Computer Science           http://www.angio.net/