Date:      Wed, 24 Nov 1999 13:26:58 -0600
From:      "Tony Johnson" <gjohnson@showmaster.com>
To:        "Freebsd-Questions (E-mail)" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: active partition

After installing yesterdays 4.0 snap , I noticed that my active flag on my
da0 drive partition 1 had been had been turned off.  Not a big deal.  I just
opened up fdisk and set to my dos partition to active and away I went.  I'm
assuming that the  btx loader is misconfigured in some sort or fashion, I
just wanted to know if there was something I can change to let the loader
know da0s1 is the active partition that I want?