Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:06:15 +0000
From:      "Horner Devon" <shabbiness@on.com.tw>
To:        "Horton Dewayne" <trustedbsd-discuss@trustedbsd.org>
Subject:   Re[6]:

------=_NextPart_000_A893_4BCF0DE1.2567A893

     'How did  you get in here? ' Ivan  whispered in obedience to a =
warning
finger. ' The grilles on the windows are locked, aren't they? '
     'The grilles are  locked,' agreed the visitor.  ' Praskovya =
Fyodorovna
is a dear  person but alas, terribly absent-minded.  A  month  ago I =
removed
this  bunch of keys from her, which has given me the freedom of the =
balcony.
It  stretches  along the  whole  floor, so that  I can call on my =
neighbours
whenever I feel like it.'
     'If you can get out on to the balcony you can run  away.  Or is it =
too
high to jump? ' enquired Ivan with interest.
     'No,' answered the  visitor firmly, '  I  can't  escape from here. =
Not
because  it's too  high but because  I've nowhere to go.' After  a  =
pause he
added : ' So here we are.'
     'Here we are,' echoed Ivan, gazing into the man's restless brown =
eyes.
     'Yes . . .' The visitor grew suddenly anxious. ' You're not =
violent, I
hope? You see, I can't bear noise, disturbance, violence or anything of =
that
sort.  I particularly  hate the  sound  of people screaming,  whether =
it's a
scream of pain, anger  or any other kind of scream. Just reassure =
me--you're

lghhh  khshp htit  ini u h s i    qjsfkfqgff mgfgkgjh ngsgngtg ugo fqfqghfhg l k sgqf m gg
sdjksdfsdfsdlgkj sdflkjsdf lksdjfsdfsdf

------=_NextPart_000_A893_4BCF0DE1.2567A893--